Programing voices for custom/logical switches

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
CpTChucky

Programing voices for custom/logical switches

Post by CpTChucky »

Hello new to this forum and new to ersky9x. I fly a homemade APM F450 quad. I have the smartieparts 9xtreme board on a turnigy 9x. I have the board installed into my transmitter and everything seems to work correctly. I have 6 flight modes set up using the 3 positon F. Mode switch along with the AIL 2 position switch using logical switches. I can set up the voice to say the flight mode on the 3 position switch, but I can't figure out how to do it with the logical switches. It says the name of the flight mode from the 3 position switch and also the voice set up for the logical switch. How do I make it only say one of them?

Thanks!

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Programing voices for custom/logical switches

Post by MikeB »

How are you setting the voice up for the 3-position switch?
At the moment you will likely need to configure 6 logical switches, one for each of the flight modes, and set a voice alarm for each of these to sound the flight mode.

I have some improvements I'm testing now. One is with the voice alarms themselves where the condition was not being taken in to account when also using a switch with a trigger of ALL.
A second change is to allow TWO switches to enable a flight mode.
A third change is to add an extra "switch value" to the list in the voice alarms of "Fmd", for "Flight Mode". If this is used, with a trigger of ALL, then it works like any other switch with ALL, If you have voice files such as Fmode0.wav, Fmode1.wav etc, then the one that matches the current flight mode wil be played whenever the fluight mode is changed.

This last change is already in a test version of the firmware in the file ersky9x9XT_rom.zip dated 02-Jul-2016 12:56 found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4676.

Mike.

Edit: I've just posted a specific test version for the 9Xtreme (called ersky9x9XT_romFmode.zip) with all three changes in.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
CpTChucky

Re: Programing voices for custom/logical switches

Post by CpTChucky »

I did all the flight modes using the logical switches and now the voices are working. Thanks for the help.

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”