F-flop function

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
kaos

F-flop function

Post by kaos »

I use F-flop function to use a momentary switch as throttle cut switch and it works very well. you push one time, the throttle is cut, push another time the throttle is released.
However, when I use the same L switch as my Tx screen LED light on/off switch, it will not turn off the LED light when throttle cut is off or on. only see the LED light blink once but stayed on.
Is this normal for F-flop function?
this is on AR9X board with ersky9c r218.
IF my memory is correct, when i was using er9x with m128 board, this did turn off the screen LED light.

jhsa

Re: F-flop function

Post by jhsa »

It works here..
Try going to the Radio Setup/Display and turn OFF the option "Light on key"
This is the option that turns the backlight ON for a certain amount of time when you press any key. If this is active after you pressed a key, it will bypass any other switch that is in the OFF position and keep the light ON.

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
kaos

Re: F-flop function

Post by kaos »

Ah, ha, found the problem. Thx jhsa, but not what you are talking about. But what you said lead me to the problem.
Turn the light off as you described. it is the same. Then I noticed the 'light switch' was 'THR' not L8 switch.
don't know why it is THR. I should have changed that since I switched to this L switch. but like I said, I don't trust my memory any more. :mrgreen:

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”