Flybar Heli Template

OctavioS

Flybar Heli Template

Post by OctavioS »

Hi all,
i've seen some templates at this forum and realized that all were incomplete or i havent seen one important option to replace the "swash afr" feature present at futaba radios that makes it easyer to configure the heli collective to the needed position. With the help of MikeB (who managed to find the mix for this feature) i made this template and i consider it the better and most complete (my conviction) for flybar electric heli.
There are present the throttle hold, for those who want to practice autorotation and throttle cut.
Obviously the pitch curves and other settings, might have to be customised for each heli.
The assigned switches are my preference.
HK500GT.eepm
(3.13 KiB) Downloaded 814 times
Attachments
Throttle cut.
Throttle cut.
The 3rd line in the collective channel (11) is the &quot;swash afr&quot; similar feature implemented.<br />The 3rd line in channel 3 is throttle hold, which is assigned to pitch curve for normal flight for autorotation.
The 3rd line in the collective channel (11) is the "swash afr" similar feature implemented.
The 3rd line in channel 3 is throttle hold, which is assigned to pitch curve for normal flight for autorotation.
heli.jpg
setup.jpg
2x - Turnigy 9X with 9xtreme board;
2x - Turnigy 9XRpro ;
Frsky Taranis & Taranis +;
Horus x10s;
Horus x12s;
Radiomaster TX16S Max mark II.

ReSt

Re: Flybar Heli Template

Post by ReSt »

I'm not able to open the file with eePskye 421
can you provide the values for the curves?

Reinhard

Edit:
I just found out that it must not be loaded with 'open' but with 'Load Model/Settings'

It's working now.
jhsa

Re: Flybar Heli Template

Post by jhsa »

That is how single model files are opened.. :)

João

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “Helicoptor Programming”