Flash Turnigy 9x with Smartieparts board..I'm lost

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
brlowe

Flash Turnigy 9x with Smartieparts board..I'm lost

Post by brlowe »

I have a Turnigy TGY 9x radio that I have not messed with in a while. My sone has been using it. It has Er9x loaded on it but it is version 7.20. I would like to update the firmware. I did download the latest version I could find but I cannot figure out how to get the radio in flash mode or figure out how to flash it. I can plug it in and the programmer board shows up ok in device manager but that is as far as I can get. Seams like all the guides I find are out dated or do not show the board I have. I tried the wiki above but it as links that are no longer good.
Any help would be great.

Brandon

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Flash Turnigy 9x with Smartieparts board..I'm lost

Post by MikeB »

You don't need to do anything special to put the radio into 'flash' mode.
Do you have eepe loaded on your PC? If not, please go to http://www.er9x.com download and install it. If your existing version of eepe is very old, you may need to do that anyway as the old version won't be looking in the correct place for the most recent, due to googlecode closing down.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
brlowe

Re: Flash Turnigy 9x with Smartieparts board..I'm lost

Post by brlowe »

Well that fixed my issue. I was trying to use eepSkye and that did not work. I have now updated it.

Thank you

Return to “er9x”