Tx to eepe upload

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
dlabrie

Tx to eepe upload

Post by dlabrie »

Now that I have eepe on my computer and er9x on my Turnigy 9x, can I upload models from the tx to my computer and vise versa? If so, can someone point me to info on how to do that?
Thanks,
David

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Tx to eepe upload

Post by MikeB »

Did you use eepe to flash er9x?
If so, simply connect up the same way, then, on eepe, click on the "Read Memory form Tx" button (it looks like an integrated circuit with a green arrow over it).

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
dlabrie

Post by dlabrie »

Mike,
Yes, I used eepe. Once I have read memory to the computer can I then modify model settings? If so, when I am done, how do I return the modified models back to the tx? Will it overwrite what is on the tx?

Also, how do I "thank" you on the forum? I see you have been thanked 93 times, but I can't figure out how to do it other than to say...Thanks :-)
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Yes, a small window will open showing the general settings and all your models. Just double click on one to get to the editing dialog.
After you have finished editing, you should see the icon just left of the first one you clicked available (Write Memory to Tx). Just click that and all the settings will be written back.
To thank someone, just click on the "thumbs up" icon at the top of that persons post.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
dlabrie

Post by dlabrie »

Got it. Thanks, Mike.

Return to “er9x”