9XR - Orangerx module and receivers

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
lucacan

9XR - Orangerx module and receivers

Post by lucacan »

Hi guys,
I modded the 9XR to ER9X today after giving a try to the opentx software that i personally dont like so much but is all day im going mad ...
After modding the stock Hobbyking firmware, the radio has lost totally the stick configuration for the Orange Module and receivers.
I tried everything what i found, also to set the correct sequence of letters for the receivers but i had no change.
I sorted out the problem assigning a "replacement" mix to every channel, putting on 1st channel the throotle and so on.

I made all the backups of the stock firmware and configuration but there was no way to go back lol and i went mad so i canceled everything.

Is there a way to let communicate the Orangerx modules and receivers with the 9XR automatically as it was at first with hobbyking software ?

Mine has the 128 board

Cheers guys

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: 9XR - Orangerx module and receivers

Post by MikeB »

You need to set the "Default channel order" to the order you need. This order is then used when you create a new model, or apply a template. It does NOT alter any existing models.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Return to “er9x”