RETA AETR - Huh?

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
bluesmike

RETA AETR - Huh?

Post by bluesmike »

I'm so confused! Pre-flashing to er9x I swear my sticks were configured Mode 2 Channel 1=Ail 2=Ele 3=Thr 4=Rud Now it looks like they are 1=Rud 2=Ele 3=Thr 4=Ail. I had everything configured and working fine on my Zagnut flying wing. The only change I made was to add in my APM 2.6 and now I cant seem to get any of the channels right. I've tried it with no mixes, using the eepe elevon mixing template, and even by passed the APM and wired it up as it was before and now its like ELE and AIL are swapped. I've attached my eepe file and hope one of you can help me straighten this thing out. Im missing out on some great flight time!

Thanks!
Mike
Attachments
base2APM.eepe
(7.84 KiB) Downloaded 262 times

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: RETA AETR - Huh?

Post by MikeB »

Which revision of er9x are you using?

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

In your general setting, you still have the DEFAULT channel order set to RETA. This is the order used when creating a new model or using a template. You can change this setting in the RADIO SETUP menu (near the bottom).

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
bluesmike

Post by bluesmike »

MikeB thanks for the very quick reply last night! Version r813.

I've double checked everything, reset the default channel order in eepe preferences, reset the default channel order in General settings, (both to AETR) now if I try and add a new model and apply the elevon template it assigns the mixes to Channels 1 and 3. Shouldn't it be doing this to channels 1 & 2? If I create a new basic 4 channel model it does create the mixes on all 4 channels correctly.

Return to “er9x”