Another jitter.

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
Tnbagpiper

Re: Another jitter.

Post by Tnbagpiper »

Just wanted to let everyone who helped me, after servo replacement finally ready for flight. Ran a forty minute test on the stand no problems!!

Krazyman

Post by Krazyman »

I have a problem with my ailerons jittering when moving the stick. All my other servos work fine. I have loaded 4 planes in to the radio and every one of the planes have the same problem. Some of the aileron servos are digital and most are analog. I am using the 8 channel Turnigy RXs. I just got this radio from another person and had the er9x software downloaded in to it. Is there some setting or menu to get rid of this jittering problem?
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

What radio is it? Can you try another RF module and receiver??
If you are using er9x, get to a main screen where the channels are displayed as numbers.. do they jitter?

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Krazyman

Post by Krazyman »

jhsa wrote:What radio is it? Can you try another RF module and receiver??
If you are using er9x, get to a main screen where the channels are displayed as numbers.. do they jitter?

João
Yes the numbers jump all over the place unless you move the stick to the extremes. Then it will go to 100 and stay there. I am beginning to think that the aileron stick is bad.
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Look in the DIAGANA screen, you can see the actual stick value there to see if it is jittering.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Krazyman

Post by Krazyman »

MikeB wrote:Look in the DIAGANA screen, you can see the actual stick value there to see if it is jittering.

Mike.
Thanks for the replies. I found that the problem was the aileron pot. A good friend of mine replaced the whole gimbal and that solved the problem. I flew two planes with the radio this morning with absolute control. I am really impressed with all the features I now have thanks to the er9x FW. Who ever wrote the FW did an excellent job, THANK YOU.

Terry

Return to “er9x”