Throttle not idle warning

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
looninho

Re: Throttle not idle warning

Post by looninho »

HC1969 wrote:I found it!!!
MODE3 default (!!!) (after burning)
You must set to MODE 2!!! :shock:
Hi HC1969,

How did you change the MODE? I tried with Channel Order to ERTA but no effect.

My Turnigy 9X MODE 1 upgraded with smartiepart and er9x-r813 V1.275-Mike and i have this issue when power on. As Mike said, when i lower the left stick it's OK.

I have checked : DiagSwtch is OK and with DiagAna:
A1=Left stick, left-right
A2=Left stick, up-down
A3=Right stick, up-down
A4=Right stick, left-right
A5=P1
A6=P2
A7=P3
A8=11,3v

thanks,

looninho

MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

There is a bug in r813 standard version, the mode selection is missing from the menu, it is there in the FrSky version.
Options:
1. Read the EEPROM using eepe, set the required mode on the PC, then write the EEPROM back.
2. Flash the latest test version, found here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4598#p64969. The mode setting is available on the "General" sub-menu. While called a test version, it is fully functional. If you are unhappy with running a 'test' version, you could re-flash r813 after changing the mode setting.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
elieseid

Post by elieseid »

good day for all
i am having the same problem and i need help for fixing it i am trying to build my own drone. and i have bought the (X9D Taranis plus )and i am facing a throttle warning. each time i turn it one.even after installing the new firmware and :o i did the calibration and still getting the same message. any idea how can i fix that. need help please
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

You have posted in an er9x thread. er9x is for Atmel AVR processors, you use either ersky9x or openTx on the Taranis.
Which firmware have you installed?
At the throttle warning screen, try moving the elevator stick fully down and see if that clears the warning.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
thebriars0

Post by thebriars0 »

elieseid wrote:good day for all
i am having the same problem and i need help for fixing it i am trying to build my own drone. and i have bought the (X9D Taranis plus )and i am facing a throttle warning. each time i turn it one.even after installing the new firmware and :o i did the calibration and still getting the same message. any idea how can i fix that. need help please
This is usually due to how you calibrate the sticks. Be very gentle when you move them to full limits and you will find then that it calibrates correctly and you don't get the throttle warning.

jhsa

Post by jhsa »

hmm, something just came to my mind.. make sure that you selected the correct stick mode.
Please do a simple test, start your radio with the elevator stick completely down as if it was the throttle. if that fixes the problem then you have the wrong stick mode selected.
if you have the throttle on the left stick, you need to select mode 2 or mode 4. For most people is mode 2.
If you have the throttle stick on the right gimbal, then you need mode 1 or mode 3. Normally mode 1 for most people.

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “er9x”