SOLVED Phoenix Sim?

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
mapes12

SOLVED Phoenix Sim?

Post by mapes12 »

Upgraded the FW on Turnigy 9XR to 820. Now the Tx will not work with Phoenix Sim. I've setup a new model on the Tx and tried every protocol there is in Model Setup > Protocol including going into Radio Setup > Controls and enabling PPMSIM and setting that in the model Protocol menu. I'm now out of ideas. Any help gratefully appreciated.
Last edited by mapes12 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Phoenix Sim?

Post by MikeB »

Should be OK. What revision did you have before?
I wonder if I fixed the polarity setting of the PPM signal between the previous revision you had and the one you have flashed. (Note, the one you can download from www.er9x.com is r821, but reports 820 on the Version display).
Please try changing the polarity from POS to NEG (if you haven't already tried that).

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
mapes12

Re: SOLVED Phoenix Sim?

Post by mapes12 »

I uninstalled the SIM from the PC then reinstalled it. Went into the radio Model > Protocol and set it to PPM 8 channels and changed Polarity to NEG. I also went into General menu and enabled Trainer. Not sure if the latter had any affect but it's all working now :)

Return to “er9x”