problem with custom sound pack

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
jtroutt19

problem with custom sound pack

Post by jtroutt19 »

Hey guys so I am working on a sound pack to my liking and I started with redoing all the system sounds. I pulled the CSV file from the downloads of Companion did all the files. For some reason my files are not playing they are literally copies in every respect but file size and sound of the voice. But if I include the tada.wav file from the factory sound pack it plays when I turn on radio. If I just swap in my tada.wav file it doesn't play.

The number files will play all the way up to file 0109.wav. After that nothing will play. Very confusing for me as I created a similar voice pack for my 9xr that worked just fine.

Ive included my system sounds

any help is great! Thanks
Attachments
Taranis Custom Sounds.rar
(10.81 MiB) Downloaded 159 times

Kilrah

Re: problem with custom sound pack

Post by Kilrah »

File 110 uses 44.1kHz sample rate, only 8/16/32kHz are supported. File 109 is 16kHz so works.
jtroutt19

Re: problem with custom sound pack

Post by jtroutt19 »

Jesus, I wonder how it got changed. I did the whole pack at once. Must have hit a button or something at some point. I didnt even think to check that cause I had it set to 32khz in the beginning. Thanks man now time to go through one by one and resample the files.......ugh

Return to “openTx”