Custom action on telemetry recovered

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
renes

Custom action on telemetry recovered

Post by renes »

Hello,

I'm really new to openTx and my taranis and is searched quite some time but did not find an answer.

If the radio is on and a turn on my model (quadcopter in this case) I want the taranis to actually say what the actually voltage is of the battery of the model.

Telemetry etc. is setup and works fine. Its just that i can not find where to trigger the "telemetry recovered event" or something similiar. I just need a trigger that triggers when the model first connects to the radio.

So again radio is on, model connects (radio says telemetry recovered) and then i want it to acutally say the voltage of the battery of the model. How do I do that?

Thanks for any tipps and sorry if it is a stupid question that is clear to everybody else.

best regards rene

rdeanchurch

Re: Custom action on telemetry recovered

Post by rdeanchurch »

Use a logical switch
LSx a>x bat 1.0V
bat depends on what secnsor you are using fr voltage bat = VFAS, CELs or A2 or ...

then a Special Function
SFy LSx Play Value bat
Dean
OldDmbThms: 1. Takeoff, 2. Crash, 3. Repair, GOTO 1
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

RSSI > 0 would work too.
renes

Post by renes »

thanks guys!