Blank screen after flashing FS-TH9X?

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
kelchm

Blank screen after flashing FS-TH9X?

Post by kelchm »

Recently got a FS-TH9X and installed a Smartieparts board. I'm attempting to flash OpenTX 2.0.17 and have Companion configured as follows:

The flash process appears to complete correctly, but after restarting the transmitter nothing happens -- I just see a blank screen. I was able to successfully flash ER9x using eepe so I know that the transmitter itself and the smartieparts board are working correctly. Any thoughts on what I may be overlooking?

kelchm

Re: Blank screen after flashing FS-TH9X?

Post by kelchm »

Just to add some further information, I was able to flash an old version of Open9x 2.0 successfully. I assume this might just be a matter of me not selecting the correct build options, or perhaps an issue specific to 2.0.17?
kelchm

Post by kelchm »

I got it working!

For anyone that comes across this in the future, I seem to have needed to include the heli and templates build options.
bertrand35
9x Developer

Post by bertrand35 »

This is an issue, it was reported on M2560 board, but not on stock! I just opened an issue on the project:
https://github.com/opentx/opentx/issues/2337

Return to “openTx”