9xr pro - opentx 2.1 telemetry

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
AndreL

9xr pro - opentx 2.1 telemetry

Post by AndreL »

Some questions for you on telemetry utilization on the PRO. I have been running opentx now for awhile and recently upgraded from the 9xr to the pro radio capable of voice. I have set up the voice to my best ability utilizing the taranis examples, but it is somewhat difficult at times since taranis is a different radio with different options. My telemetry is running and i have discovered all sensors that i have installed.
My question is - I have set up 4 critical warning conditions using logical switches a<x where x is the minimum pre-set value. These would be rpm, fuel, rssi, alt, and when i turn on the radio it only warns me on the last logical switch condition. In my case the alt condition, although all conditions meet the requirement of warning. Shouldn't i hear all warnings?. If I simulate the radio i see all switch conditions lit meaning that they are set, and yet again only the last is spoken. If i am underutilizing the radio settings can you please point me into the right direction of description, otherwise how can I achieve this?
The next logical question would be - If ts possible (am sure it is since there is lots of youtube showing the display with), how do I set up telemetry pages on the PRO display, taranis has a page button. Thank you for your assistance.

rcdiy

Re: 9xr pro - opentx 2.1 telemetry

Post by rcdiy »

Special functions
Announcements/Play
Each line at the end has an option on when to play the announcements.

When active
Once not at start up
Once
Every x seconds

Check each line and see what they are set to.

http://rcdiy.ca/opentx-transmitter-firm ... functions/
RCdiy.ca
Stay Safe & Have Fun
OpenTX Manual http://rcdiy.ca
Paying it forward by sharing my Lua scripts, documentation and videos.
AndreL

Re: 9xr pro - opentx 2.1 telemetry

Post by AndreL »

yes - i did set those - for engine and rssi i have set repeat every 2 sec, and for alt and fuel its every 15.
and it seems its my fault - apparently the alerts that i have created for some reason do not play. Funny it seemed to play when i first tested them but no matter thats just another challenge. I substituted other voice commands and it all worked.
The screens are the next challenge.

Return to “openTx”