- Bind one RX8R-Pro with telemetry On, outputting Ch1-8 on the servo PWM pins, and outputting Ch1-16 on S.BUS
- Bind second RX8R-Pro with telemetry Off, outputting Ch9-16 on the servo PWM pins, and outputting Ch1-16 on S.BUS
Binding receiver "one" works fine. The problem is that the second receiver always binds with Telemetry On and outputs Ch1-8 on the PWM pins.
What I've tried:
1) Selecting "Telemetry On, Ch9-16" on the Transmitter when binding the RX8R-Pro
2) Bind with Jumpers on Ch1&Ch2 (like the non-pro XR8R) and also selecting Telemetry On, Ch9-16 on the Tx
3) Every other variation I can think of.
4) Selected Ch9-16 on the Tx--but then I don't get Ch1-16 out on S.Bus, just Ch9-16
5) Bind with Tx & Rx right next to each other, also binding them about 5-6 feet apart
6) Tried same binding processes with the other RX8R-pro receiver
I would have expected the RX8R "Pro" version to have the same functionality as the regular RX8R. Any ideas??
Tx Firmware: 2.2.1 (cca71808) EEPR: 218
RX8R Firmware: FCC171009
RX8R-Pro Firmware: FCC180223