Firmware not loading to Taranis ?

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
Aburn09

Re: Firmware not loading to Taranis ?

Post by Aburn09 »

If I select noheli in the settings and it was successful in loading to the tx I would not have the heli page which I still have and cannot remove it as either loading through the Sd card or through companion (which I get the error code) prove the heli page has not been removed.

Aburn09

Re: Firmware not loading to Taranis ? Solved !!

Post by Aburn09 »

I've found the cause.....It was the way I was trying to load the settings through the Taranis......I switched it on then plugged it into the pc, then on the Taranis I had a choice of joystick or Sd card I selected the Sd card then tried to flash through companion which is why I got the error code.......I realise now what I needed to do was to put the Taranis in bootloader mode (both trim switches in whist turning on the Taranis) then plugging into the pc.........And yes it loads the settings now through companion with no error codes !! :)

Return to “openTx”