CompanionTX and telemetry guidance on 2.2

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
dsa44

CompanionTX and telemetry guidance on 2.2

Post by dsa44 »

Hey fellas, finally migrated my x9d+ to 2.2 and brought in all my models.
I know telemetry is different, but wondering if there is a guide you could point me to so I can reconfigure my switch settings on the TX to have voice read out things like cell voltage, pack voltage, speed, etc. I had it all nicely on 2.0, but upgraded to use the lua scripts with the s8r.
I think I will have to (re)discover all the sensors with the TX, then hopefully just download them into Companion and fiddle in the telemetry page and write them back?
Didn't find what I was looking for at Painless360 or Rcdidy specific for Companion and 2.2
Thx DSA

rcdiy

Re: CompanionTX and telemetry guidance on 2.2

Post by rcdiy »

RCdiy.ca
Stay Safe & Have Fun
OpenTX Manual http://rcdiy.ca
Paying it forward by sharing my Lua scripts, documentation and videos.
dsa44

Post by dsa44 »

Roger that, thanks mate, I am ok with special functions and switch assignments. But when I was looking in companion, I did not see telemetry values, I am guessing I need to first discover them all, then hopefully they get added to companion and I can assign them?
rcdiy

Post by rcdiy »

Correct.
RCdiy.ca
Stay Safe & Have Fun
OpenTX Manual http://rcdiy.ca
Paying it forward by sharing my Lua scripts, documentation and videos.

Return to “openTx”