Build Options

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
mtwomey

Build Options

Post by mtwomey »

-- I realize there is a thread from several years ago on this, but I didn't want to resurrect that one in case it has information that no longer applies.

Is there general information available or a publicly accessible build server where I can see the exact build options used for each variation of the OpenTX firmware? I'm trying to make a minor tweak to a (2.1) taranis+ build and I'd like to have a higher degree of confidence that I'm rebuilding the firmware with the same options as the stock firmware (with the options I've selected). I'm looking through the repo - but I can't seem to locate the scripts that are used to generate the various options combinations (e.g. such as "opentx-taranisplus-lua-mixersmon-sqt5font-en-2.1.9.bin").

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-Matt

lordvorta

Re: Build Options

Post by lordvorta »

Bump.

I would like to know the same thing.

I have just replaced the gimbals in my 9x with ar9x board with M9 gimbals and need to compile in the FrSky stick option to reverse the stick direction on Aileron and Elevator mode1. As this doesn't appear to be on by default for the ar9x builds. But want to make sure that I am compiling in all the other default settings.

If some one could share the default compile settings for the ar9x that would be fantastic.

Return to “openTx”