Calibration question

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
mpjf01

Calibration question

Post by mpjf01 »

When I calibrate my X9D and X9D plus radios the outputs on all three vary pretty consistently from 988 to 2012us on each channel. Some of the flight controllers that I use state that the range should be altered in their setup to 1000 to 2000. I have been modifying these values in the outputs screen, is this the best way or is there another way, hopefully one that would enable me to modify all channels at the one time during calibration (or elsewhere)? Thanks.

Kilrah

Re: Calibration question

Post by Kilrah »

That's the correct way.

Note those controllers can also typically be set to use 988-2012 instead even though not many mention it becasue it requires typing 2 lines in the CLI...
mpjf01

Post by mpjf01 »

Thanks. Would it be possible/feasible/desirable to have an option in the radio calibration to set the ranges from 1000 to 2000?

Is Cleanflight one of the systems that allows the CLI option you mention?
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

No, and yes.

Return to “openTx”