binding problem

Choosing an RF Module? What modules work? What is compatible with the 9x?
Greywolf

binding problem

Post by Greywolf »

I have the 9x with er9x build 780. I bought a XJT module and have 2 D8R-II plus rx that were flashed to xp. I CANNOT get either one to bind. I followed the directions and went to youtube and follwed the video directions and still will NOT bind. I press the bind button on the module and then turn the trans on. It starts flashing on the module and I release the bind button. As soon as I hit the bind button on the rx and plug the battery into it, on ch 1, both the red and green light come on solid and will not blink. Both buttons on module are set to off according to directions. What am I doing wrong?

Kilrah

Re: binding problem

Post by Kilrah »

Greywolf wrote: Both buttons on module are set to off according to directions. What am I doing wrong?
Not reading the directions well then, as for a D8 receiver you should have switch 1 on. ;)
Or you're reading the wrong ones and used the DJT 's manual instead of the XJT' s one.

Sent via mobile
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

The djt module never got here. Reading xjt directions and did try one up and one down and all the variations and still not binding. Nothing is saying use a bind plug. Do I need one? Or do I need to hook it up thru the esc in my plane?
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

OK those little switches are TINY to my old eyes. 1=on, 2=off, Hold bind button, turn on tx. Green led=on, red led=flashing. On rx, Hold bind button down, plug in battery, green led=on, red led=flashing. Turn off tx and unplug battery from rx. Turn on tx, green led=flashing, red led= solid. Plug in battery on rx, green led=dim solid, red led= off. On the rx, according to the directions, the red led should be on along with the green led on for normal operation. I plug in a servo on ch2, I get elevator, on ch3=throttle, on ch4=aileron, ch1 I am guessing is rudder but that is where the battery is until I put it in my plane. I do not understand why the red led is not on. Any suggestions?
Bill

Post by Bill »

“A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest banker”
They used to say "if you don’t want to work at McDonald’s, go to college." Now they say "if you want to work at McDonald’s, go to college.”

kaos

Post by kaos »

:lol: :lol:
that is what I need too. though. :lol: :lol:
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

I wear bifocals. I think they need an upgrade. lol

Return to “RF MODULES”