Help with HiSky FBL80 Template

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
JamesDavisNL

Help with HiSky FBL80 Template

Post by JamesDavisNL »

Hello Everyone,

I've had a HiSky FBL80 for a week now and have been tring to get it setup on my Turnigy 9x with ER9x r813 and the HT8 module. I've managed to get other Quads to work with the ER9x but have had no luck with the FBL80. I believe it is a copy of the WL v933 (or the V933 is a copy of the FBL80)

I managed to find a sampel template from http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1885185. I managed to get this into ER9x, but it doesn't work and I can't figure out why. As soon as the heli has finished it's startup procedure it goes into full throttle up. Throttle cut doesn't work (in the example it's configured on the gear switch) but if I look at the bar graphs of the state of the sticks, when i throttle up i see the bar move and when i throttle cut the bar returns to zero, but has no effect on the heli at all. Rudder works, AIL and ELE seem to work too. I have removed the blades for the test.

I know the heli is ok, I have tested it on a differnt TX from a friend and it works perfectly (he has a futuba)

I have included a copy of the template from my TX. Please can anyone help? Many thanks in advance.
Attachments
FBL80.eepm
(1.32 KiB) Downloaded 317 times

Return to “Template Library”