F 35 mixing

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
mrjoshua

F 35 mixing

Post by mrjoshua »

ER9X- FrSky - EEPE:
I built an F 35 from RcPowers and have two aileron servos, two elevator servos and two rudder servos plugged into a V8R7SP receiver. I'm would like to have elevon/delta mix but also have the ailerons able to be used as flaps. Also, is there a way to mix the two rudders servos so they both turn to the middle like air brakes?

Got it...kind of!
I have the ailerons set up on channels 1 and six with flaperons, rudders are on channels 4 and 5 and are set up with airbrakes. :?: Now I have the elevator servos which will go on channels 2 and 7 but I can't figure out how to make the ailerons and elevator work together as elevons/delta when they are on separate channels? And without having the elevators activate when the ailerons are switched to flaperon mode. Make sense? Why, some may ask...because I have ER9X and so I can! Also because I recently joined a local club and the old boys don't like my china radio :P just because it doesn't have the "F" word on it. By the way, the "F" word on there radios is Japanese for flower bud! :lol:

mrjoshua

Re: F 35 mixing

Post by mrjoshua »

:oops: DUH! Never mind, I figured it out. Here this whole time I was making it much more difficult than it really was. Works like a charm, here is my mix template. This mix has two aileron servos, two elevator servos and two rudder servos all on separate channels. The ailerons are linked to the ID0/1/2 switch. Position ID0 is spoilerons, ID1 is neutral and ID2 are flaperons. The rudder servos are linked to the GEAR switch. When the gear switch is in the down (away) position, the rudders are neutral. When the gear switch is in the up position (towards you) the rudders act as airbrakes and flip toward the center of the plane. The elevators are tied to the aileron channels and the ailerons are linked to the elevator channels and together act as elevons. Depending which way your servos are mounted, you may have to invert some of your channels. Throttle is on a safety switch as usual.

6 servo park jet.eepe
(1.4 KiB) Downloaded 424 times

Return to “Template Library”