[Help] Ehawk 1500 + Turnigy er9x Fw

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
SilviuMik

[Help] Ehawk 1500 + Turnigy er9x Fw

Post by SilviuMik »

Hello all,
First time poster
First let me start with an appology if i did not post in the right place. and an appology i am verry newb at this and my english is not the best. Hope i make myself understood
I just bought an Turnigy 9x Mode 2 and flashed er9x on it ( ID2 button don`t work only ID0 and ID1 ), and an Ehawk 1500
I am verry new in this hobby, just flew 2 gliders but not mine 2 3 times
Need help from the masters here with mixes for this plane maybe with an explination or an already made eepe don`t know
My E-hawk is setup like so : 2 servos for V-tail, 2 Servos for Ailerons ( would like to use them as flaps too when landing )
Almost finished the build and soon i must try to fly it
What i need is some mixes . How i would like is : Left stick is trottle only for beggining
Right stick : when pushed forward rudder + ele ( v tail ) should move and make the plane go down
when pushed back rudder + ele ( v tail ) should move and make the plane go up
Now the stupid part :) when right stick is pushed to left: rudder + elevator ( v tail ) + both ailerons should move and make the plane go left
when right stick is moved to right rudder + elevator + both ailerons should move and make the plane go right
Hope this can be done with mixes
for the flaps part ( ailerons ) maybe an rotating wheel on my TX ? or make an suggestion
Thank u in advance verry much for who will try to help me

kaos

Re: [Help] Ehawk 1500 + Turnigy er9x Fw

Post by kaos »

you can put a V-tail mixer in the mixes and replace the rud with Ail. There should be a v-tail template you can use.
as for adjusttable flaperon look in the pic.
the servo connection to rx:
ch1: right ail
ch2: right ele(v tail servo)
ch3: thr
ch4: left ele (v tail servo)
ch5: left ail

check the servo direction and limit, set up a linear c1 curve (-100 to +100) for throttle, P3 can adjust your flap when in ID1,2 but not in ID0
model set up
set a timer and:
trigger a: THs
trigger b: SW1

in switches menu:
sw1: V>ofs ch3 -97

this gives you a throttle cut with THR switch.

you should be all set.
I don't have a E Hawk with vtail, this is coming out of my head. so try it and see if it works. I just want to tinker my brain a little. ;)
the flaps is programed to have a slow down and slow up instead of a snap down/up

you may need to play with the + or - in the mixe for ch2,3
Attachments
E Hawk.png
kaos

Post by kaos »

I just looked at the Ehawk 1500. looks like it comes with a Y harness for both ail servos. you need to get rid of the Y connector and attach each servo connector to a rx ch as I listed above. you cannot have flaperon with that stock Y connector.
SilviuMik

Post by SilviuMik »

Stock ehawk comes with 3 servos i modified it and added 4 so each servo will go in separate channel in RX . Thank u verry verry much for this i hope i can add all this to my 9x :) new at this . Will try and let u know.
kaos

Post by kaos »

before you put everything in tx, make sure you calibrate your Tx and tx batt 1st. enjoy it.

PS: You said you are new to this. You do understand the way you are asking to set up the tail , you won't be able to do a straight roll? cause now the rudder is controlled by ail, when you roll the tail will turn and end up with a banked turn. Personally, I would set up the tail using rud instead of ail as you are asking.

Return to “Template Library”