Nano CP X ER9X template

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
eaglemac

Nano CP X ER9X template

Post by eaglemac »

I tried the nano template and the swash plate is far from level. I have to hold 1/2 right stick left and down to level the swash plate and trim will not bring it in. I had to change to DSM2 from pmm to get it to bind. I am wandering if the template is correct? I am new to computer radio I have been out of the hobby for 27 years. But I do understand D/R and EXPO I was using them back in then. What am I doing wrong? The radio has a board out of HP6DSM. Is there a different template out there ?

Doug

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Re: Nano CP X ER9X template

Post by Rob Thomson »

You may need to adjust the template to your specific model.

Models are all different, so your centre/trim may well not be the same as the person who made the template.
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
eaglemac

Post by eaglemac »

The problem was that when I put in the program I did not recalibrate the sticks. Did not know when you put in a template it wipes out the setup and models in the radio. How ever the template was unuseable with my setup. The collective does not work it moves only one servo plus other problems. I did a simple setup with a fix pitch and it hovered nicely. Now I need to program the collective and put the CP PRO 2 in again from scratch .

Doug
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

eaglemac wrote:Did not know when you put in a template it wipes out the setup and models in the radio.
You need to:
- Read your radio's eeprom
- Open the template file (you'll have 2 open files now)
- Copy the model from the template file into a free slot in your eeprom
- Write your eeprom back.
eaglemac

Post by eaglemac »

I found that out when it wiped my radio clean. Its all a learning process. I just have to sit down and program it back. But I just wished the nano template was worth it. It wasn't.

Doug

eaglemac

Post by eaglemac »

After working with it I got a good base program for a Blade Nano on ER9X with a HP6DSM module. I will post the template after I fly it for awhile.

Doug
daklein

Post by daklein »

Doug, were you able to get the beeping to stop? I still have not and am not sure where it's coming from. I suppose I could make a new template from scratch, and see what makes it beep. Or copy to a new model, then delete half of the settings, and find what makes it go away.
jlk69

Post by jlk69 »

I got the beeping to go away by deleting all the values for SWC in the switch page. I also edited the mix on channel 1 changing the switch from SWC to THU.
Attachments
jlk69 BL NCP X v3.zip
(502 Bytes) Downloaded 455 times
takaides

Post by takaides »

New to CP Heli's. What is being controlled on channels 12 and 14?

Return to “Template Library”