Turnigy 9x - Boscam HD19 setup

Programming your 9x using the stock firmware that comes with the radio. (Note. This is for the th9x, not the X9R)
osbornespain

Turnigy 9x - Boscam HD19 setup

Post by osbornespain »

Hope this is in the right place . . my first post . I have a "stock" Turnigy 9x recently purchase from Hobby King. I have almost completed my carbon fibre stick built quad , , and it flies !!
I have a Boscam HD19 camera and I am trying to set up the remote stop start function of the video recording and single photo shot. I cannot use the 3 way switch because that is in use for the DJI Naza. I have found that I can control it by using one of the main stick controls - I used the channel 4 (rudder) in a test set up. On the "Display" on my 9x, when the rudder was in the middle no recording - when moved fully right, video started to record, back to the centre, video stopped, fully left and a single snapshot was taken. PERFECT !! But I don't know how to configure one of the knobs (preferably pit trim or hover pit) so it works the way of one of the four main stick channels - AND I need it on Channel 8.!!

I did manage of sorts, but could not get enough "range" on the black bars to get it to switch . . .

Hope someone can help me . . . :mrgreen:

Hope someone can help

jhsa

Re: Turnigy 9x - Boscam HD19 setup

Post by jhsa »

Many of us here never used the stock firmware really.. I, for example, just turned my "stock" radio on once to see if it worked and flashed a custom firmware right after that :)

With er9x or opentx is very easy to achieve that with a pot. Something like this

CH8 100% P1

Then just assign a center beep on the pot so you know when the pot is at center :)

On the stock firmware, I have no idea if it can be done, which makes my post useless :D
I hope someone that used the stock firmware will step in.
Anyway, be very welcome to the forum

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “stock firmware (fly sky th9x)”