9XR Pro + Multiiprotocol + Inductrix Rate Mode mixer issues

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
betteroff

9XR Pro + Multiiprotocol + Inductrix Rate Mode mixer issues

Post by betteroff »

I've installed ersky9x rev 218 on my 9xr pro and can bind and fly with my inductrix using the multiprotocol module. One thing I can't get to work is acro mode/rate mode. I'm trying to bind channel 6 to my TRN switch in the mixer but I can't find the combination to make it work. I have soldered the connections to make the multiprotocol work in radio rather than turning the dial. When I go back to using the dial and PPM mode, the sTRN switch works for channel 6 but I can't get it to work in multi(serial) mode. Any ideas?

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: 9XR Pro + Multiiprotocol + Inductrix Rate Mode mixer issues

Post by MikeB »

When using the serial mode, what value do you have in the option setting?
If it is 0, then you have selected 4 channels only.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
betteroff

Re: 9XR Pro + Multiiprotocol + Inductrix Rate Mode mixer issues

Post by betteroff »

I've done some additional testing in the megathread on this module over at rcgroups. Found that DSMX doesn't bind at all, but DSM2 works fine once I select option 6. Also, the stock firmware worked best, updating it broke it again. I guess I'll just stick with what's on it now instead of updating until they get some more ironed out
dkdwong

Re: 9XR Pro + Multiiprotocol + Orange receivers

Post by dkdwong »

I have installed Banggood multiprotocol module, soldered the tx and rx jumpers, loaded Ersky pr219,

Binding to orange receiver only possible with DSMX option. Getting only 4 channels. What option numbers to get 8 channels or more?

PPM to Naze32 shows correct channel order (TAER) but plugging in servors to receiver the order is EATR. Also dropping signal often - is this the DSMX binding?
dkdwong

Re: 9XR Pro + Multiiprotocol + Orange receivers

Post by dkdwong »

OK - found the problem with 4 channels only. The options was set to zero (4 channels). Change that to 2 and getting 6 channels.

Still getting ETAR on the servos - don't understand why.

Also not possible to set option to greater than 2 (6 channels). Sure would like to bind with more channels for PPM.

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”