Assigning FS-TH9X Switches

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
JeepinJohn

Assigning FS-TH9X Switches

Post by JeepinJohn »

I need help programming my TH9X. I picked up a RXR Fly Zone Sensei, with the "Wise" gyro system. The system has 3 levels of operation, beginner, intermediate & advanced. On the RTF version, this is assigned to a 3 position switch on the TX. In assembling the plane and setting up the system, this function came up on the Aux #2 pot. I want to reassign it to Aux #3 which is the only 3 position switch on my TX. Anyone know how this can be done?

John 8-)

Daedalus66

Re: Assigning FS-TH9X Switches

Post by Daedalus66 »

Is this a FlySky transmitter with stock firmware or do you have Er9x or OpenTX installed? What module are you using?
JeepinJohn

Post by JeepinJohn »

OK... I'm not sure on the firmware, but the TX is a model PCM1024. It also says PCM/PPM on the front. The module, (antenna is on the module), is a FS-RM002.

John
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

It sounds like a FlySky 9x transmitter with stock firmware and module. That stuff about 1024 PCM is a relic of old FM technology in which the 9x had its origins about 10 years ago. The FlySky module and receiver work quite well but lack preset failsafe and range check (despite what it says beside the button).

The problem in getting help is that most people who try to do any serious programming with the 9x flash the firmware to Er9x. What you want to do is then easy.

However, apparently it is possible to set up the 3-position switch to do what you want, but you will have to do some searching. Or hope someone turns up who still knows how to program the stock firmware -- I gave up in 2010 and flashed to ER9x.

Anyway, I googled "9x stock firmware 3-position switch" and found the following fairly helpful thread:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1688780

I suggest you study this then if necessary come back for more help. If you post again use a title that mentions "9x" and "stock firmware".
JeepinJohn

Post by JeepinJohn »

Thanks, I will.

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”