virsion 2.4 smartie parts programer

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
toyhog

virsion 2.4 smartie parts programer

Post by toyhog »

Just installed 2.4 latest virsion programer. Installed eepe,er9x, and drivers. Every thing seems to work but when i click on read tx or try to flash program the download window is blank. I also have a ct6b program and drivers on my windows xp pc. Are the drivers for my ct6b flysky causing problems? I allready checked and made sure i have the v2 turigy 9x. I also removed cover and cleaned all terminal pins with denatured alcohol. Checked for bent pins as well. Am i doing somthing wrong or did i receive a bad programer.

Kilrah

Re: virsion 2.4 smartie parts programer

Post by Kilrah »

In eePe, check that in Burn->Configure the avrdude location is correct.
toyhog

Post by toyhog »

Yup. I had eePe as location instead of avrdude.exe. Now when i try to read eeprom from tx i get avrdude.exe stk500_getsync not in sync message. Thank you for your reply. Do you know what this message is refering to.
frankdmayo

Post by frankdmayo »

I first got the error message that the USB port could not be found after installing the smartie board on my TH9x TX. I found that I needed to download a driver for windows 7 just do a search for the USBxxx what ever it's called and it will take you to a site that has the driver. that fixed my problem...BTW unzip the windows driver in windows dir in a folder so you can find it later to install it's pretty straight forward. hope this helps you.

After installing the driver the eepe worked fine. it installed (flashed) the Firmware hex file for er9x with no problems onto my Flysky TH9x transmitter.
toyhog

Post by toyhog »

I have windows xp. Do i still need the driver for windows 7.

ShowMaster

Post by ShowMaster »

toyhog

Post by toyhog »

0ops. I forgot i deleated it and was going to try reinstalling it. I set fuses and flashed sucessfully. Many thanks guys. Note. Radio has to be on to program with 2.4 version.
frankdmayo

Post by frankdmayo »

any time you download a driver for your computer USE THE DRIVER FOR YOUR VERSION of windows, xp = XP Drivers and Win7 = Win7 drivers, you can sometimes get into trouble trying to install drivers for other operating systems it's not always true but best to stick with correct drivers unless it's been proven to work and used by others.

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”