help needed programimg DSMX SAFE RX 3 diffrent modes

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
Crunch69

Post by Crunch69 »

When I program a spektrum DSM SAFE RX with a elevator throttle mix to compensate (Null Out) the up elevator in safe mode (keeps the elevator level) and then I switch to intermediate or expert mode the elevator of course goes down. Is there a way keep the down elevator mix in safe mode and still have the normal operation (No Down Elevator) in intermediate and expert modes?
Note I am using opentx 2.2 and a spektrum module

rdeanchurch

Re: help needed programimg DSMX SAFE RX 3 diffrent modes

Post by rdeanchurch »

Look here
search.php?keywords=Apprentice

The Apprentice has a SAFE receiver
Dean
OldDmbThms: 1. Takeoff, 2. Crash, 3. Repair, GOTO 1
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

SAFE Beginner mode is programmed to climb at full throttle, fly level at mid throttle and glide at low throttle. It also limits bank and pitch to about 30 degrees and self-levels when the sticks are released. As well, it automatically mixes aileron and rudder. That's why it's called Beginner Mode. If you don't want that behavior, don't use Beginner Mode!
Intermediate mode has a less restrictive setup, with bank and pitch angles of up to 70 degrees permitted. It self-levels when the sticks are released.
The only mode in which you should even consider the kind of throttle to elevator mix you are talking about is Experienced, which is a pure rate stabilization (AS3X).

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”