ersky9x

Have something to say about 9xForums? Whether it be good or bad, about our products, site or service, tell us about it here.
miss5031

ersky9x

Post by miss5031 »

What is this new fw. I am new to all this, I have added a smartieparts board and er9x. It's great, I love what you can do with this Tx. Keep up the Great work. i would like to know if this is an upgrade for er9x or something totally different. :D

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

ersky9x

Post by Rob Thomson »

It is the next step up. A new main board - designed from the ground up with er9x in mind. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
miss5031

Re: ersky9x

Post by miss5031 »

Is the smartieparts board used with this other board? Also, where do you purchase this new board and what is the cost? This 9x from Skyfly is awesome and the things you can do to upgrade it. It's no wonder you can hardly find a site that has it in stock to order it. I purchased the one that has the removable module, so I can use others later on if I choose to. I am not very good with computers, but you guys help out so much. I was even able to solder a new pad on the v1 board in my Tx to get the smartie parts board to work. All because of the info this site has. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss5031

Post by miss5031 »

This is great. This Tx is already awesome enough. Where do you purchase this board and what is the price? Does the smartie parts board work with this new board? You guys are Great and keep up the good work. I don't know why anyone would want to buy any other Tx after they use this one. Thanks for all your hard work. With all the info and help tips on this forum, anyone can succeed with this Tx!!!!
Rob Thomson
Site Admin

ersky9x

Post by Rob Thomson »

It is not yet available for sale :). Still on beta 2 testing :)

Sky north is the person to speak to regarding buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!

cre8tiveleo

Post by cre8tiveleo »

The new board, ersky, is a different beast. It basically has a smartieparts board built in, then it's on steroids after that. The smartieparts board is not compatible with it.

Welcome to the Forum.
miss5031

Post by miss5031 »

This all sounds great. How soon do we get to get our hands on this new beast for an already awesome radio? Hope it's not too long!!!!!!!!!!
SkyNorth

Post by SkyNorth »

I want to make sure the Betas test out ok, before doing a larger run. (100)
Price will be around $90 CDN + shipping ($10 - $15)
If all goes well , then early May for delivery.

Return to “Feedback”