forum moderator! Rob - the culprit!

Have something to say about 9xForums? Whether it be good or bad, about our products, site or service, tell us about it here.
kaos

forum moderator! Rob - the culprit!

Post by kaos »

I think you built a forum function which made me look like an ungrateful S. O. B. :evil: :lol:

I never paid attention to this 'hidden' 'been thanked' or 'has thanked' things on the side. Lately, just crawling out of the pile of noodles, I noticed this thing.
What! people are thanking others for their posts and have a counter on it. Even I had 13 points which I did not even notice. But my 'has thanked' is zero. That makes me look really bad as the 1st line I describe. :? :evil: :lol:

If I had know this function, my '0' category would have broken your counter can hold. :lol:
I am pretty certain i had thanked everyone who helped me every time in the post. but not on the counter.
I see I have made about 900+ posts here, sure, 2/3 of them probably rubbish/fun ;). 1/3 of them are real. How about add 300 number in my '0' category. :mrgreen:

or let me make a disclaimer here:
Any one makes/made a post in response to my question is thanked, good /bad, right /wrong , all good-will deserve a 'thank you'. ;)

jhsa

Re: forum moderator! Rob - the culprit!

Post by jhsa »

you don't have to start hitting the button just like that.. I think you might have already thanked enough on your 1/3 of 900+ posts..

Have a beer :D :P

EDIT: And to make it even worse, I just thanked you one more time :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
kaos

Post by kaos »

Should i hit the buttonn on this one? :?
Now i am really confused. :lol:
Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Post by Rob Thomson »

Lol.. I think Kaos needs a beer :)
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
cre8tiveleo

Post by cre8tiveleo »

Kaos needs more than a beer...

kaos

Post by kaos »

Yeh, I need a case of your molsum(?) beer. ;)
Send me a case of that, I definitely will break that egg '0' . :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Return to “Feedback”