Anti shake option?

Not sure what firmware to use? Making a new firmware? Ask in here!
ShowMaster

Anti shake option?

Post by ShowMaster »

I'm blessed so far and don't shake. It's not an age thing so much anymore and I'm seeing it at the field in some young adults as well as seniors. I think that why high end cameras have added shake compensation even if they don't have long leses. For telephoto lenses it's a must have option usually.
How about some ideas for options that could add this feature to a 9x and be the first system with it.
Expo is used by some but it still doesn't work that well overall.
Maybe a gyro/firmware addition to the 9x TX with a menu for fine tuning the involuntary movements vs a real offset movement that's detected because it's held longer?
Maybe a gyro system in the plane and or a detection of surface servos being moved too rapidly with no offset in eithr direction long enough to represent a deliberate control wanted?
I'm sure there are many flying with this and other medical conditions that could benefit from any improvements is a rc system that could compensate. Maybe er9x could be the first considering what it's accomplished already.
A medical report I just read said that 60 and above used to be the age for mental and neurological problems to surface. It's now been revised downward to 40-45 and up due to many toxins, drugs, and sports related injuries like skateboards, mountain bikes, and motorcycle accidents more common in young people now. School sports are being blamed for early onsetas well. Ideas or realtime applications in use anyone?
SM
Last edited by ShowMaster on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cre8tiveleo

Re: Anti shake option?

Post by cre8tiveleo »

I use a tripod / monopod with my Telephoto lenses, using antishake just eats up battery... :D

Good idea, how much room is there inside our tx's to stuff more electronics? I know mine is getting full with the dsm2 tx module installed inside, and a seperate 3.3v regulator board and a few other goodies. :)

There is a real simple solution. Very stiff springs. And a more aggressive ratchet on the throttle.

I think something like that would be better for the ersky board, rather than the stock board too.

Return to “other”