Hi New guy here - FS-T6 momentary switch?

Not sure what firmware to use? Making a new firmware? Ask in here!
Wibbly

Hi New guy here - FS-T6 momentary switch?

Post by Wibbly »

I have been pointed to this forum from my usual haunt as there is a wealth of TX knowledge here.

I run RC tanks, using a FlySky FS-T6. The tanks are equipped with infra red battle systems, and the default for firing the main gun is always left stick fully up.

What I would rather do, is install a momentary switch and have that trigger the signal that pushing the left stick up would normally generate. This used to be an easy task on the old Planet T5, but I have no idea how to achieve what i want on the FlySky. I can of course assign the switches and rotary controls to channels, but none of these are momentary switches, and none feed that one stick position.

Would anyone know if there is a solution?

Rob

jhsa

Re: Hi New guy here - FS-T6 momentary switch?

Post by jhsa »

I don't think many forum users use that radio at all.
Normally, on this forum we discuss radios that can be flashed with one of the open source firmware available. That radio is NOT one of them.
The open source firmware can easily do what you need.

Good luck though.

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
komos

Re: Hi New guy here - FS-T6 momentary switch?

Post by komos »

The conection between your receiver and the tank is sbus or analog? Is it one cable for all channels or seperate cable for each one. If it is seperate you can connect you channel 5 to the ir battle system and assign this to a switch on your fs t6. Then you can change the switch with a momentary one

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Return to “other”