TX neck strap balancer

Where to find parts? Refactoring your entire transmitter, new cases? Sticks etc..
jennifer6

TX neck strap balancer

Post by jennifer6 »

I know that some people just love these devices and others hate them.
Anyway I fly mostly electric and find them very good, I hardly ever bump the throttle on these days.Plus the TX sits better on my gut.
However I have just discovered that the HK version code:OR013A-02701(futaba) neck strap balancer will be a must for everyone.(including those that hate them).
The reason why is that when installed it becomes a perfect pivot point when the 9X is placed face down.All that touches is the neck strap balancer itself.
So, complete protection of the front of your 9X when fiddling with batteries, removing the back, programming and soldering.
Its good to protect the lcd screen and the gimballed sticks etc when working on the unit.
If I knew how to put a photo on I would have, but you can all look at HK. And I suppose there are other suppliers if we can establish who made these.
Cheers,JJ.

cre8tiveleo

Re: TX neck strap balancer

Post by cre8tiveleo »

Good to use with the upcoming Official er9x neckstrap with padding. :D
Kilrah

Re: TX neck strap balancer

Post by Kilrah »

Hmm, and on the 9X it looks like it it will only cover the power switch, not the screen like on some other radios (really annoying), so that looks good...
I have one so I'd have to try. That is, if I haven't thrown it away of anger after it lead me to $300 of repairs on my T14MZ...

Return to “Hardware Mods”