Issue login

General Information & Rules
kalle123

Issue login

Post by kalle123 »

Had an issue with login into the forum.

Message was "Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to phpbb\notification\type\base::__construct() must implement interface phpbb\db\driver\driver_interface, instance of phpbb\user_loader given, called in /var/www/html/openrcforums.com/forum/cache/production/container_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php on line 2082 and defined in /var/www/html/openrcforums.com/forum/phpbb/notification/type/base.php on line 87"

This on different computers with different os systems. Even with my mobile phone.

Was that only with me?

br KH

jhsa

Re: Issue login

Post by jhsa »

The forum has been having some problems after the last update Rob did a few days ago.

For example, what happens to me is when I'm posting using my PC and google chrome (didn't try other browsers yet), sometimes long posts with files, and click the "submit" button, I get a message telling me that the browser is checking the openRCforums website and a countdown running. Normally after that I lose all I wrote and I have to do all again :(
Need to report this to Rob but must take a screenshot of the problem..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

At least, just before you click the submit button, highlight all the text and do a "copy". You can then "paste" you text back in if needed.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

The new screen with "browser checking" is DDoS attack protection to prevent what likely caused the slowdowns of these past few days. It will run a check if you haven't been active for more than X amount of time. If you've been idle for a while just make sure you load another random forum page to have the check run before submitting your post.
And yes always do a copy of any long post before sumitting, been doing that forever on all forums. I even paste that into a text file and save regularly if it's really that big of a post in case of PC crash.
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Yeah, I also do that, but mostly on RCG where this happens a lot. Never had it here before. I started copying it too of course.
Yesterday I was caught twice though :(
Saving in a libreoffice file is also a good idea. :)

So, nothing that can be done about it?

João

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

kalle123

Post by kalle123 »

João, I don't care for that DDoS attack protection, I was totally cut off! Getting a bit nervous :mrgreen:

But as I saw that folder structure "/var/www/html/", I knew, it was not on my side. Don't have that folders here ....
lancaster

Post by lancaster »

kalle123 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:05 am Had an issue with login into the forum.

Message was "Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to phpbb\notification\type\base::__construct() must implement interface phpbb\db\driver\driver_interface, instance of phpbb\user_loader given, called in /var/www/html/openrcforums.com/forum/cache/production/container_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php on line 2082 and defined in /var/www/html/openrcforums.com/forum/phpbb/notification/type/base.php on line 87"

This on different computers with different os systems. Even with my mobile phone.

Was that only with me?

br KH
Hi Guys
I had the same error message yesterday but it seems to working without a problem today
regards
Hans
kalle123

Post by kalle123 »

lancaster wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:57 am Hi Guys
I had the same error message yesterday but it seems to working without a problem today
regards
Hans
So I was not the only one ;)
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

I had been getting that message for three or four days on my Win 10 computer. I couldn't access the forum at all except through Tapatalk and my iPad. But there it was agonizingly slow to respond.
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I decided there was a DDOS attack going on as I once got an error indicating "too many connections" (like 1200?) active.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Yeah, I got that too.. Then Rob fixed it but it was very slow..

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
bob195558

Post by bob195558 »

I have been seeing (having) troubles over the last few days also.

Bob B.
Er9x on 9x radio, with Smartieparts Programmer and TelemetrEZ Board.
ErSky9x on Taranis, Sky9x, 9Xtreme radios.
3D-Printing: (https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=129).
abyss1964

Post by abyss1964 »

can someone help me !! is there a way to lower or adjust the throttle range on the taranis plus, i`m having a problem ! the throttle range on my esc`s is from 1100 min, to mid point 1520 to highest point 1940 , because of that i can`t program them, i tryed to adjust the inputs but can`t get lower than 1420 on the taranis,,,,,,,,,,,,help please thanks
jtaylor

Post by jtaylor »

abyss1964 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:32 pm can someone help me !! is there a way to lower or adjust the throttle range on the taranis plus, i`m having a problem ! the throttle range on my esc`s is from 1100 min, to mid point 1520 to highest point 1940 , because of that i can`t program them, i tryed to adjust the inputs but can`t get lower than 1420 on the taranis,,,,,,,,,,,,help please thanks
You should be asking this in the FrSky Taranis Forum ( viewforum.php?f=97 ). I'm not sure I understand your problem because the default range on the Taranis is something like 1000 min, to 1500 mid point to 2000 max.

Did you calibrate your sticks? And if you did, did you start the calibration with the throttle at midpoint and not down? If not do the calibration (again) - Menu Long to get to the Radio Settings and page to the calibration screen and calibrate the sticks, pots, and sliders. The mid/max endpoints and the center for the channels are programmed on the "outputs" page, but it really sounds like the throttle wasn't centered when calibration was started.

Jim

Return to “General Information & Rules”