Donations Role of Honour

General Information & Rules
Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Donations Role of Honour

Post by Rob Thomson »

At 9x forums, the aim is to always keep advertising to a minimum. What is key is the content, and nothing is worse than having to sift through a slow site with loads of animations and adverts clogging up the works. With this in mind we have keep a very low profile on the adverts on the site.

Running the site and servers do take time and money (admittedly I love doing it) so if you fancy helping pay for some of the costs.. feel free to use the donate button. But please.. dont feel you have to. This is entirely optional!

Cost wise.. it currently works out at £35 per month for the server and backups. The physical labour involved.. well I class that as my contribution! I expect in time costs will increase as more data is added to the system - and a bigger and more powerfully system is required!

Of course.. the other option is to simply click on one of the small Google adverts once in while!

If you do donate, you will have the pleasure of your name being listed on the role of honor table below :mrgreen:

---
Hasse.69
Crashj007
wheelspinner20
ShowMaster
G550Ted
PNaz
skyraider6
Skar
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!

Return to “General Information & Rules”