Guide to New 2015 9XR Pro Menu Structure

ersky9xr is the port of the er9x firmware to the 9XRPRO radio.
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

I am in the process of updating the Ersky9x manual to reflect the new menu structure adopted with version r214 of the firmware, issued a little earlier this year. The attached document provides a guide to the new structure and should help you find your way around.

I have added in parentheses brief explanations of some items to help you find the feature you need.

Note that this is a draft document and will be revised as necessary as the work continues.

Except for organization, the 2014 "Ersky9x Explained" manual (version 1) is still valid in most respects.
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5581

You may find the new Er9x manual very helpful in understanding Ersky9x as the two firmwares are very closely related. It provides more detailed explanations and numerous relevant programming examples.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6473

EDIT: Minor additions to the attached file.

Nigel C
Attachments
9XR Pro Menu Structure Table v01b.pdf
(450.05 KiB) Downloaded 2281 times

4FunRC

Re: Guide to New 2015 9XR Pro Menu Structure

Post by 4FunRC »

Re: ATTACHMENTS9XR Pro Menu Structure Table v01b.pdf

Hello,

I'm not sure what could be happening, but when I download (Re:) file, using my Android phone, I receive the following file (name and type): file.php

Shouldn't the file be *.pdf format? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Last edited by 4FunRC on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Probably your browser playing up. Try another one or download from a computer.
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

The file IS in PDF format. It opens fine on my iPad and PC.
4FunRC

Post by 4FunRC »

Kilrah wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:28 pm Probably your browser playing up. Try another one or download from a computer.
Hello Kilrah,

Thanks for the reply. But, are you telling me that you've downloaded the linked file, from an Android phone, successfully in .pdf format?

I ask because I don't believe it's the browser on my Android phone "playing up", since all previous .pdf files I've downloaded are in in fact, in .pdf format.

Hmm... Thanks again

jhsa

Post by jhsa »

I have just downloaded and opened the file "9XR Pro Menu Structure Table v01b.pdf" on my android phone. No problems at all..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
4FunRC

Post by 4FunRC »

jhsa wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:35 pm I have just downloaded and opened the file "9XR Pro Menu Structure Table v01b.pdf" on my android phone. No problems at all..

João
Hello Joào,

Me too, finally. The file appears to have changed, twice, from when I first tried to download it. Odd, but I'm not going to run a checksum on the saved files to figure that out. I'm happy.

Thanks.
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

I wrote the file. It hasn't changed in over a year. The issue is a your end.
4FunRC

Post by 4FunRC »

Okay. Thank you.

Please keep in mind, that you not changing the (your) file doesn't preclude the possibility of change or conclude a problem on "my end".

I assure you, I've had problems downloading the file for 2-days, while zero problems downloading other .pdf files during the same time period.

Today, after I commented about the file problem being downloaded as "file.php" did the problem end.

Why, I don't know nor care to look into. But I guarantee there is no problem on my end. None

Return to “ersky9xr”