Newbie Help with ersky9xr - Inputs and Outputs

ersky9xr is the port of the er9x firmware to the 9XRPRO radio.
johnrcglider

Newbie Help with ersky9xr - Inputs and Outputs

Post by johnrcglider »

Hi all I am currently using OpenTx and not sure if to move over to ersky9xr.

With OpenTx you have settings screens for Inputs and Outputs but in ersky9xr you do not have these screens, how are these setup?

Is there any other big differences I should know about as it seems harder to get information on OpenTx

Thanks John

jhsa

Re: Newbie Help with ersky9xr - Inputs and Outputs

Post by jhsa »

John, in Ersky9x there are no Inputs or outputs menus. You have the Dual Rates menu that you can use to apply Rates or expo to the sticks. And then you have the Mixer, where you assign sticks pots, switches, etc, to the mixes.
What you call outputs is the Limits menu in ersky9x.

In ersky9x there is no need to assign any inputs, just program the mixer using the inputs available there, and adjust dual rates and expo in the Dual Rate / Expo menu. No need to complicate stuff..

OpenTX was forked from ersky9x and moved a different way. One of the great ersky9x enhancements was that it became much more user friendly since then, while maintaining the same power it always had.

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
johnrcglider

Re: Newbie Help with ersky9xr - Inputs and Outputs

Post by johnrcglider »

jhsa wrote:John, in Ersky9x there are no Inputs or outputs menus. You have the Dual Rates menu that you can use to apply Rates or expo to the sticks. And then you have the Mixer, where you assign sticks pots, switches, etc, to the mixes.
What you call outputs is the Limits menu in ersky9x.

In ersky9x there is no need to assign any inputs, just program the mixer using the inputs available there, and adjust dual rates and expo in the Dual Rate / Expo menu. No need to complicate stuff..

OpenTX was forked from ersky9x and moved a different way. One of the great ersky9x enhancements was that it became much more user friendly since then, while maintaining the same power it always had.

João
Ok thanks helped me out no end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “ersky9xr”