How to Delete unwanted models !?

FlyByTheGrace

How to Delete unwanted models !?

Post by FlyByTheGrace »

Dear OpenRC and subscribers. This is an easy one no? I have looked everywhere for the instructions as to how to erase a Model Mix that I no longer require.
Of course I found mention of it in the ER9X Manual, but I cannot locate the function anywhere. Have I missed something? A little help here would be very much appreciated.

Regards and hope your weather is fine for flying.

C

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: How to Delete unwanted models !?

Post by MikeB »

You don't mention which revision of er9x you have.
On more recent revisions, to delete a mix, go to the main mix list, select the required mix (using UP/DOWN buttons), then when you press MENU you get a popup menu that includes a DELETE option.
The same applies to deleting a model. On the model list screen, select the model to delete, then pressing MENU you get a popup menu that includes a DELETE option. NOTE: You cannot delete the currently selected model. This is for safety. Deleting the current model causes some other model to become the current model and this could cause the throttle to suddenly become active. If you have a model switched on (particularly electric) you could get the propellor/rotor suddenly start.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
FlyByTheGrace

Post by FlyByTheGrace »

Thanks Mike I now understand. I think I am having some issues with my FW. I can select a model with the standard method after powering on the 9X and long hold menu then scroll up -down and select-menu short - short,.. a model and a star is in the left hand column opposite the current model that you are using. Well I can go to one or another model select and have control of said model butif I touch the right hand navigate button , if I go in to the model setup pages 1 thru 11, I have to power down before I am able to change models. Is this some kind of failsafe feature? Thanks and I have another letter to write you :-)
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

To get into the model select menu press the RIGHT KEY LONG. To go into the general settings menu press the LEFT KEY LONG. Did you read the manual? ;) :)

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “er9x model setup”